Ghostwire Tokyo has just begun and is taking on our screens an exciting spiritual journey through the capital of Japan. Developed by Tango Gameworks and published by Bethesda Softworks, many people are likely to ask Ghostwire Tokyo is coming to the Xbox Game Passfollowing the announcement last year that Microsoft had acquired Bethesda’s matrix company, Zenimax Studios.
Is Ghostwire Tokyo an Xbox Game Pass?
At the time of writing, no, Ghostwire Tokyo is not on Xbox Game Pass or Game Pass for PC.
This is the result of a temporary exclusivity agreement that Tango Gameworks and Bethesda had with Sony PlayStation prior to the acquisition of Zenimax Studios on behalf of Microsoft last year.
So when Ghostwire Tokyo’s temporary exclusivity period ends, it’s a pretty sure bet that the game will launch immediately on Xbox consoles and be added to the Game Pass subscription service’s title library on Xbox and PC platforms. .
Ghostwire Tokyo Game Pass launch date
It is currently unknown exactly how long Ghostwire Tokyo’s chronometer exclusivity period will last on the PlayStation and PC platforms.
Without restrictions, according to similar chronometer exclusivity offers, we’re likely to wait about a year from the game’s launch date before it arrives on the Xbox platforms, and Game Pass as part of it.
When we know for sure, we will update this post and we will know.
For more tips and tricks on Ghostwire Tokyo, be sure to search on dlprivateserver or see more of our game coverage later.
- Ghostwire Tokyo interview: developers talk about folly, culture, Evil Within 3 change and more
- Ghostwire Tokyo’s secondary missions come alive in their supernatural environment (preview)
- Meet the Unknown in the trailer for the new Ghostwire Tokyo story; Soon in the spring of 2022
- Ghostwire Tokyo for PS5 and PC gets a new trailer with Shinji Mikami and Petting Dogs in the lead roles
- Ghostwire Tokyo reveals its jugability and temporary exclusivity of the PS5 console
look to get more