Classified games are at the heart of Valorant’s experience, and of course, when they are not available to play, everyone asks why Valorant’s competitive cola is disabled. This is what we know about the problem that currently requires someone to play the game’s competitive mode.
Why is Valorant’s competitive shares disabled? Disputed
Riot Games’ support for Valorant since its launch in 2020 has been fantastic, but occasionally the development team encounters unexpected problems following the launch of a new park. This seems to be the case with an error that is causing some serious issues in the voice chat in particular.
If you look at the top corner of the menu screen when you intend to enter a competitive lobby, you will see a reference to this voice chat issue. What apparently happens is that in some cases the team chat can be listened to on the entire server, which of course is an important issue that makes the competitive game impossible.
These resulting bugs are more complicated than we thought, so we’ll make the decision to disable competitive stocks for now until we can resolve them, thankfully tomorrow. 🤞 https://t.co/Cpcv4ES1f3
– VALORANTE (@PlayVALORANT) March 24, 2022
As you can see in the previous Twitter thread, Riot was initially sure he could solve the problem in a matter of hours, but now he said that the problem takes longer to solve and it is possible that he not ready until tomorrow. We will keep you informed when we find out more.
That’s all there is to know about why Valorant’s competitive cola is disabled. To get more content from Valorant, why not read our latest editorial on why the battle to the death is any worse than the recent changes? You can also see the complete list of park notes for the latest game update here.
- Valorant Patch 4.05 notes reveal Brimstone Stim Nerf and an enhanced card rotation system
- List of rating levels: 18 agents ranked best to worst
- The trailer for Acto 2 of episode 4 of Valorant helps ease the Yorus remake
- Valorant’s 4.04 parknotes reveal the key benefits / nerves of the controller, the Yoru redesign and the changes in Icebox
- The fight to Valorant’s death is now somewhat worse than the new changes
look for more