Educated to us by the same studio that created the franchises Dark Souls and Bloodborne, the Fire Ring is finally upon us. If you spend most of your time getting up to level and trying to survive while exploring the vast open world of The Lands Between, you will also encounter some disgraceful bosses that the green enchantments embark on virtual margaritas to. One of them is Crucible Knight, who is a boss who can potentially appear multiple times throughout your game. Here it is where to find and how to meet the knight of Crisol in the Elden Ring.
Where to meet the Knight of Crisol
The first time you can meet the Knight of Crisol is when you arrive in Limgrave. There is a circular structure called Stormhill Evergaol just southeast of the Gatefront, Site of Grace. This is where you can start the fight against the Crucible Knight leader.
For those who do not know, there are 16 Evergaols shared by The Lands Between and essentially albergan optional jefes so derrotes. The Knight of Crisol is one of them.
In addition, you will also meet the knight of Crisol at Stormveil Castle and Redmane Castle (he will take part in the chief’s battle when the misguided Warrior is killed in the middle of his health).
How to Win a Crucible Knight in the Fire Ring
The Knight of Crisol remembers a lot of Negro’s Knights of Dark Souls, and even has a pretty similar set of moves. Basically, many of their attacks have a body long enough for them to be easy to telegraph, so be sure to pay attention to their ‘signals’ when they start attacking. That said, it can still cause problems, especially for lower level players.
We recommend that you face Crucible Knight when you are level 40 or higher. If you have just started the game, we would also suggest that you move on with your game and then return when it has increased a bit more.
Without hesitation, for those of you who are still struggling, here are some tips to help them in this battle between bosses:
- Be at least level 40.
- Make sure your fast slots are assigned the correct articles. You should definitely have your Crimson and Cerulean Tears on hand.
- Make sure you have a shield with 100 physical damage negatives so you can block your attacks effectively.
- As far as it goes, this is a good opportunity to get a few light and free strokes.
- Intends to keep his distance so that some of his attacks have a surprisingly long range.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to use a spiritual invocation in the fight against the boss of Evergaol, but you will be able to use it in the fight against the boss of Redmane Castle. Instead, make sure to call your most powerful ally to help you.
- If you have Glintstone Pebble and / or Rock Sling helmets, you can use them remotely and reduce Crucible Knights health a bit. If you have a shield that blocks most of the magic damage, you will occasionally strike a blow with your magic as you prepare for an attack, which will create a brief opportunity for you.
- Crucible Knight is easy enough to break, so you can use this to your advantage. If you are not sure how to stop, we have a detailed guide for you here.
- As usual in the Fire Ring, save your time and do not feel too sweet.
Crucible Knight has two separate phases. First, start as Negros Knights of Dark Souls and continue to focus mainly on strong but slow physical attacks. These can be avoided, or if the distance is kept, they can be avoided with considerable ease.
The trick to inflicting damage on the Krisol Knight if you do not use the stop method is to suppress and tempt him to attack you. When you take a hammer to strike, run towards him and strike with a quick attack at the right moment. Take your time, hunt and repeat until the second stage.
The second phase of the fight against the boss begins when his health has improved. That’s when the Crucible Knight starts using more magic-based attacks.
Specifically, the most important thing to keep in mind is when it generates huge waves and sends them towards you through the air. An opportunity to approach him is an effective way to avoid this movement, but the moment is crucial. Try a chronometer to pass next to him while flying next to you and you will probably avoid the damage of this specific attack.
Continue with the “cow and attack” strategy from the first stage, even though you take into account that your attacks are now more based on magic. As a result, you will quickly be able to consume a secret trick for the test of tricks, which will temporarily increase its magic damage, which will help cancel out the magic damage from the Crisis Knight.
Good luck, this guide will give you a good idea where to find and how to meet the knight of Crisol in the Elden Ring. Be sure to search on dlprivateserver or consult our wiki guide for more tips, tricks and information about the game.
If you have a specific question that you can not find answers to in any part of the site, do not hesitate to communicate in the comments section further and we will do our best to help.
- Elden Call public service announcement: 75,000 sessions can be easily reached in 15 minutes
- Here is an announcement about Elden Ring’s public service about the guard of Stormveil Castle
- Launch of the Fire Ring tops the charts in the UK; Sale on Double Horizon Forbidden West’s
- The Fire Ring is unusually immersive because it does not matter if it’s all over
- New trailer for Elden Ring starring Ming-Na Wen
look to get more