Destiny 2 Witch Queen has arrived and brings with it a large amount of new techniques, such as weapon models, resonant weapons, a proof board and of course a large amount of exotic equipment. As part of all the new weapon making techniques, players can increase the level of weapons produced to unlock new benefits, and players ask themselves that. what is the maximum level limit for weapons made in Destiny 2 Witch Queen.
What is the maximum level of weapons manufactured?
In fact, there is no maximum weapon level limit produced in Destiny 2 Witch Queen, so players can continue to level their weapons as much as they want. At least that seems to be the case at the time of writing this article, less than a week after the launch of the extension.
Without restrictions, there seems to be a maximum limit on the level of weapons produced, where any additional level for most weapons will not affect its effectiveness in combat. This appears to be around the 16-20 level mark, depending on the specific weapon leveling.
If you want to play with security, you will find that most of the weapons will have all their benefits unlocked at level 20. After this time, you will only get in level to assume among your Guardian companions.
Keep in mind that the maximum level of weapons produced is quite different from the new soft, hard and maximum power limits introduced as part of Destiny 2 Witch Queen, which are now 1500, 1550 and 1560 respectively.
Only then, now you know when it can stop. increase the level of your craft weapons in Destiny 2 Witch Queen. Looking for more tips to help you meet Savathun’s powers? Navigate to our Witch Queen wiki for more information on the latest expansion of Bungie’s space shooter.
- Youtuber of Destiny 2 launches Dynasty: The Complete Story of Savathun & The Hive to celebrate the launch of Witch Queen
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen celebrates its upcoming launch with a flashy launch trailer
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Vidoc offers a closer look at new areas, crafts, guitars, vacío updates and more
- New Destiny 2: Witch Queen Weapons & Gear Trailer teases crafts and new exotic items
- The Destiny 2: The Witch Queen expansion has been booked more than 1 million times
look for more