Before playing the game Ultimate IV: Quest of the Avatar, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any advice, feel free to share it with us!
Things to know before playing
- Be aware of the system of virtues that you will have to abuse virtue to win. Have regular visits to the witness at Castle Britannia and ask questions about the different virtues.
- Basically, you talk to an NPC and ask them “name” and “job”, and write down what follows. If he tells you to go and talk to someone in town on the other side, do so. Write rather, the game will not remind you of that.
- Buy a lot of food.
- Look for secret doors; are bricks with a point in the middle.
- Night Shadow and Mandrake Root cannot be purchased, they can only be found in one place. Surtir.
- The guards are very tough, it is best not to fight them.
- Do not use Calavera de Mondain except to destroy it.
- Do not intend to reach the sanctuary of humility without the silver heart.
- Meditate for 3 cycles. Note the image displayed.
- The abyss is long and hard. The best part is that everyone is at level 8 and has tons of ready-made jokes.