Triangle Strategy is a brand new tactical role-playing game developed by Artdink and released by Square Enix, and has just been launched exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. The game has the same beautiful HD-2D graphics style that we find in Octopath Traveler and serves as a tribute to old school tactical role-playing games like Final Fantasy Tactics and Ogre Tactics. Here it is how to promote entities in Triangle Strategy.
These medals can be used at levels 10 and 20, respectively, to promote a unit to its next advanced class, and can be taken as battle rewards or purchased from Archibald in Tradepost in exchange for Kudos.
Press X to open the menu, then select the camping option.
Archibald will also notify you when a device is set to rise when talking to him.
Each unit can be promoted up to twice, but considering that the Valentine’s medals and value can be quite difficult to obtain, we definitely recommend keeping them for the units that you know will be the pillars on your list. You should also consider taking a look at the skills you may learn in the future by looking at your person’s information screen before making a decision.
The campaign will greatly strengthen a unit, give you more health and strength, and it will definitely give you a small advantage in combat.
That’s all you need to know about how to promote entities in Triangle Strategy. Be sure to search on dlprivateserver for more tips and information about the game.
- Triangle Strategy Review – Salvation Game
- Triangle Strategy gets a new and longest demonstration later today
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a character trailer in English with Benedict Pascal
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a new character trailer with Benedict Pascal
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a character trailer in English with Frederica Aesfrost
look for more