Triangle Strategy is developed by Artdink and released by Square Enix and is a brand new tactical role-playing game that is being launched for the Nintendo Switch. The game presents a beautiful HD-2D graphic style, as well as a story with branched narrative paths, where your decisions will influence the development of events. Here it is how to learn new skills in Triangle Strategy.
Learning new skills in triangle strategy
The game will inform you when a new skill has been acquired and you will also be able to verify them from the character information screen through the list.
Up to level 10, all future abilities will be blocked in addition to class promotions. This means you will need to advance them to the next class to unlock more skills for a higher level. Without a promotion, your devices will not learn anything new even if they raise their level.
As mentioned earlier, you can open the menu and select the Roster option, then take a look at the personal information screen for each of its devices to see all the capabilities that have been unlocked so far, as well as the options that can be found. the future. This should help them make more informed decisions about which entities they want to promote first.
It is clearly recommended that you promote your most important units as soon as possible so that you too can have more TP and get more utility in combat.
That’s all you need to know about how to learn new skills in Triangle Strategy. Be sure to search on dlprivateserver for more tips and information about the game.
- Triangle Strategy Review – Salvation Game
- Triangle Strategy gets a new and longest demonstration later today
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a character trailer in English with Benedict Pascal
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a new character trailer with Benedict Pascal
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a character trailer in English with Frederica Aesfrost
look for more