Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has arrived, and fans of the Borderlands series can immerse themselves in a new game that stems from Tiny Tina’s even craziest impulses. It’s the traditional Borderlands game packed with a table turn / RPG. If you’re here, you’re probably asking how to use jokes in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Here’s everything you need to know.
How to use jokes in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
The Hechizos have essentially replicated the grenades in your standard Borderlands games and can be used to cause several types of elemental damage, such as Fire and Scavenger, also known as the typical elements we’ve seen in previous games. There are also some moves, such as the new Dark Magic and Poison effects.
Dark Magic can drown enemy health to cure the launch pad and Poison, yes, it’s basically like Corrosion in previous games, but more RPG-ey.
To use tricks in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, take a look at the controls for PlayStation, Xbox and PC as follows:
That’s practically all there is to it how to use jokes in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. The best of luck is navigating the chaotic world of Tiny Tina’s role-playing game. If you’re still having issues for some reason, let us know in the comments later.
- Review of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – A Trip to Fate
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands will admit the cross game on all platforms, including PlayStation
- The season card for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands includes a new class and several buttons
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands returns Chaos Chamber Endgame in a new trailer
- Wizard Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands shows 20 minutes of collaborative play
look for more