Microsoft announced the list with the second sign of video games that will be added to the Xbox Game Pass service during the month of February.
The highlight of the list, which is particularly interesting for PC users, is Total War: Warhammer 3, the new version of the saga of strategy and fantasy developed by the British studio Creative Assembly under license from Games Workshop.
For PC, Madden NFL 22, Roboquest, Galactic Civilizations 3 and the classic Alice: Madness Returns are also added.
For Xbox, the news that remains in February are Madden NFL 22, Super Mega Baseball 3 and Lawn Moving Simulator.
Microsoft has also confirmed that starting today, Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, which was added a few weeks ago, will be able to play in the cloud. For those using this system, tactical controls have been added to six other titles: Dreamscaper, Firewatch, Lake, The Pedestrian, Yakuza 3 Remastered, and Yakuza 4 Remastered.
Finally, departures. Titanfall will retire from EA Play on March 1, while Xbox Game Pass Hypnospace Outlaw, Killer Queen Black, Stealth Inc 2, and Touhou Luna Nights will retire at the end of February.
Games added to Xbox Game Pass in the second half of February:
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition (Cloud) – February 15
- Lawn Mowing Simulator (Xbox) – February 17
- Madden NFL 22 (Xbox and PC) – February 17
- Total War: Warhammer 3 (PC) – February 17
- Roboquest (PC) – February 22
- Galactic Civilizations 3 (PC) – February 24
- Super Mega Baseball 3 (Xbox) – February 24
- Alice: Madness Returns (PC) – February 28