Out of stock y Bohemia Interactive let me know physical version of DayZ goes on sale worldwide on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 15, 2019.
DayZ for Consoles is already a reality
Survive in a post-apocalyptic landscape, and fight for your life with up to 60 players on a single server. You will be in an infected nation, looking for supplies, exploring the hostile nature and defending other players who must do anything to survive another day. Do you want to explore Chernarus alone or form alliances with others to fight together against the hostile open world? So DayZ is your story.
- Use all the necessary media to survive in an open and hostile world for as long as possible.
- Explore the authentic open world of Chernarus, with 230 square kilometers of artisanal land based on real-life locations.
- Summarizes in a tense experience driven by the new interactions between 60 players on a single server, each fighting for surveillance.
- Experiment with a wide range of complex surveillance mechanisms, from hunting and craftsmanship to sophisticated simulations of lesions and communicable diseases.
- Survive against environmental hazards, including infectious and dynamic climates and predators.
- Intense and authentic firearms and body-to-body combat systems.
- Persistent servers with a complex bot economy and the ability to build impromptu bases.
“We’re excited to bring the DayZ experience to many more players on PS4 and Xbox One in October,” said Sarah Hoeksma, sold-out marketing director. “As one of the original online supervision games, DayZ is a tense and exciting title that has already seen millions of players from around the world unite with others – or treat them – to survive in Chernarus’ open world.”
DayZ will be available for physical purchase on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 15, 2019.
[amazon box=»B07VB8Y1JP, B07QM6VCK3″ grid=»2″]