Since the launch of the Vanguard, the Automaton (AR) assault rifle has dominated the metal thanks to its incredible firing speed and minimal retrieval.
Despite the arrival of the Nikita AVT in season 3, the rifle remains the best AR to use in multiplayer games, and with Sledgehammer Games’ lack of weapon balance, there’s a good chance that Automaton will continue at the top until the end of the game’s cycle.
The May 12 update mentioned five changes to the game, but many players quickly noticed a significant change in the car.
The car receives a better secret
Instead of presenting its standard 25-round magazine, Automaton now comes with 30 rounds in each magazine. It’s a relatively small change, but now it brings AR as with other weapons in the category.
While some professional players approve of the change, others who rarely use an ironing board are quick to be impressed. Triple world champion James ‘Clayster’ Eubanks says that “things like this” should be the reference point in all ambitions.
Vanguard May 12 parknotes
In addition to the benefit of automatic sealing, Sledgehammer Games will present some changes to the update on May 12th. Take a look at the complete notes from the park and continue:
- An issue that caused a server error interrupted by private parties with CDL-enabled ruleset was fixed.
- Arms race
- Destroying the last remaining enemy base while the enemies are inside will no longer cause a user interface error.
- M1 Garand (sniper rifle)
- The Mindgames Camo category now refers to the correct editorial requirement.
- M1916 (sniper rifle)
- Progress towards the shortcomings that require sniper rifles is now quite straightforward.
User and experience interaction
- Players who have reached Prestige 5 or higher will now see the correct Prestige emblem in all menus.
Packages and cosmetics
- CDL season package
- Sample images of Roland’s “The Boss” operator’s design and “Love Massacre” emblem have been corrected.
To get more Vanguard, check out our dedicated page for the latest news, filters, and guides on the latest Call of Duty title.
Pro Sports Game Tips counts with the support of its audience. When you buy via links on our site, we can earn an affiliate commission. Learn more. Are you looking for specific products? Visit Stockinformer.co.uk/stockinformer.com.