The DLC of Mario Kart 8 Deluxewhich adds new circuits that we can play, will be available from March 18.
This is the first part of the Extra Track Pass, which includes a total of eight new tracks from previous games in the Mario Kart saga.
As they say, the official launch date of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC is Friday, March 18. If you live in Spain, without embargo, you can play the game from 0:00 a.m. on the 18th. That is, from today to midnight.
The update can now be downloaded to be able to start playing automatically at 12 p.m.
Here are the new tracks that were added in the first half of the DLC:
Copa Turbo Dorada
- Boulevards of Paris (Mario Kart Tour)
- Circuit Toad (Nintendo 3DS)
- Monte Chocolate (Nintendo 64)
- Cocotero Center (Wii)
Felina Fortuna Cup
- Tokyo Circuit (Mario Kart Tour)
- Colinas Champiñon (Nintendo DS)
- Celestial Garden (Game Boy Advance)
- Ninja Mansion (Mario Kart Tour)