Konami has announced a new remake of classic games, this time around Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection includes thirteen classic console titles such as NES, SNES, Mega Drive or Game Boy. All will be loaded with the ability to save anytime and rebob, and some will have online multiplayer in addition to local.
Konami also confirmed the inclusion of a Boss Rush mode and Desafío mode, the ability to play Japanese launch versions, and a section with historical content from Nickelodeon-sponsored Ninja Turtles, mouthpieces, and development designs. .
Among the games confirmed for the Cowabunga Collection are the following:
- TMNT: Fall of the Foot Clan (Game Boy)
- TMNT II: Return of the Sewers (Game Boy)
- TMNT III: Radical Rescue (Game Boy)
- TMNT I (NES)
- TMNT II: The Arcade Game (NES)
- TMNT III: The Manhattan Project (NES)
- TMNT: Tournament Fighters (NES)
- TMNT: Tournament Fighters (SNES/Mega Drive)
- TMNT: Hyper Stone Heist (Mega Drive)
- TMNT: Turtles in Time (SNES)
The launch of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection is scheduled for the same year 2022 and currently the versions for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 are confirmed, although it is very likely that in the next few hours Konami will also reveal its arrival on other platforms such as Xbox, Nintendo Switch or PC.