The losers of Week 2 of Season 2 of Chapter 3 of Fortnite launch further this week, earning yet another lot of XP to earn to help raise your Battle Pass. These are mostly simple, but if you are not yet so familiar with the card, you will probably need a friend to make some of them a little faster. In this guide we will guide it through them Sanctuary sites, Tilted Towers and Command Cavern in Fortnite.
Visit the Sanctuary, Tilted Towers and Command Cavern in Fortnite
These three sites actually have names and are marked on their maps, making this error significantly easier to complete than the site errors we’ve seen before.
Tilted Towers can be found in the center of the map, directly to the west, while Command Cavern is located to the north. Finally, the Sanctuary can be found around the center of the map on the east coast, close to where all the islands on the coast are. We have marked all of these on the map further to help them identify their exact location.
To visit them, simply travel to them. As soon as you get close enough to the perimeter of each place, the screen will be refreshed and you will feel that the place you are looking at has already been visited.
Be aware that you do not have to visit all these places at once. You can take the time to choose, which makes it even easier to implement.
Completing the challenge saves you 20,000 XP to help you level up on your Battlefield.
For more Fortnite guides, be sure to search for dlprivate server or consult the links below.
- Fortnite’s No Build ‘mode can be permanent after all
- Epic Games and Fortnite are raising more than $ 50 million for Ukraine’s aid efforts
- Epic Games and Xbox accept all Fortnite revenues until April 3 for humanitarian aid to Ukraine
- Trailer launches for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Resistance
- Nathan Drake and Chloe Frazer from Uncharted head to Fortnite’s treasure hunt to coincide with movie star
look to get more