Before playing the RUSE game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tricks and tips. If you have any advice, please share it with us!
Things to know before playing
- The campaign for a player has a very long tutorial that will help you get in very smoothly, so if you play for a player, you get an idea. Dicho esto…
- The key in the game is basically to remember that you are playing Stone / Paper / Tables where you will always have the right unit to face the enemy. Do not send light tanks against heavy tanks, use for example antique cannons or cannons for the infantry. If the enemy has aircraft, air defense needs, etc.
- Due to the fact that the devices restore health if they do not die, elimination of the enemy is less effective than in other games, which rejects the idea of using the appropriate tool to work and kill the enemy.
- Use crafts. Some are not so helpful, others are crucial. It’s pretty obvious who it is, but basically if you have too many cards, you’re planning something or you’re doing something wrong.
- On the contrary, I would say that the game is quite accessible: I do not like real-time strategy games very much, and without embargo, I played without too many problems and enjoyed it while it was difficult.