Before playing the Rise of Nations game, you definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any advice, feel free to share it with us!
Things to know before playing
- There is a maximum limit for resource generation, which can only be increased with Commercial Research. If you move the mouse over the production graph, you will tell yourself how efficient it is with the production. You can reach the border, including with maximum study, with enough ease with very few cities.
- The more buildings there are in a city, the healthier it will be, so it can be worth the effort to build buildings that you do not need directly if you believe that those cities will be in danger.
- The Scout Towers updated Anti-Air when it reached the modern age. There are also several cars.
- Scientific research makes ALL other research cheaper, including device updates and other library tracks.
- You can make a production building repeat its cola indefinitely by pressing Q.
- Monetary income is directly related to the number of cities you have, as well as the amount of territory you control. The income of the area can be increased through the construction of the temple.
- Each city can have one Marvel, but you can have multiple Marvels in your nation. One of the first and foremost is the Earth Force, which will constantly send basic infantry into a free form, which will allow it to carry out a large amount of exploration and hostage early for very few investments. Tenga takes into account that it reduces its own production speed as many more tenga devices.
- In the Conquer the World games, Wonders does not activate its benefits until you have 4 civilian investigations, at least marvel at the map where you fight.