Through a special episode of Inside the Xbox directly from gamescom, microsoft has given a closer look at some of the more anticipated titles coming to Xbox One over the next year. Announces several new Xbox One packages with accessories, new Xbox Game Pass games and more.
All Xbox ads on gamescom: Forza Horizon 4, PUBG, State of Decay 2 and more
- 8 new packages and 3 new commands designs, including for the first time a special edition of the Xbox One X – Xbox One X Gold Rush Special Edition Battlefield V Bundle package – as well as the new Xbox Wireless Controller – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Limited Edition. In addition, the Xbox Design Lab also includes camouflage and shadow options.
- As far as the launch of “Forza Horizon 4“, New details have been given about Team Adventure, the new competitive multiplayer mode that allows players to team up and meet the whole world with ‘Freeroam Rushes’ races, games and freestyle.
- It was also announced that “PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLE BASIS”(PUBG) will launch the Xbox Game Preview program on September 4 to reach its full product release (1.0).
- The application Xbox Game Pass Mobile is now available in beta mode for some members of the Xbox Insider app on iOS and Android. The mobile application allows you to search, browse and download new games to the console via a mobile device.
- I was able to learn more about the expected successor “Ori and the Will of the Wispers”, With special focus on the new Spirit Trials feature.
- We’ve offered players a first look at the third major content update for “Sea of thievesWith The Forsaken Shores. With the launch on September 19, The Forsaken Shores will take players to The Devil’s Roar to face new dangers such as volcanoes, geese and earthquakes added to the game.
- Those of you who love zombies will be happy to know that Undead Labs is preparing new additions after the launch of “Maturity 2With the Daybreak Pack.
- Xbox One remains the best place to play the best and most exciting games, including over 220 titles enhanced with Xbox One X. Dozens of new developer games from around the world exploit the platform’s potential, such as “Fallout 76” by Bethesda, “The Division 2” by Ubisoft Massive, “Red Dead Redemption 2” by Rockstar Games, “Kingdom Hearts 3” by Square-Enix, “Devil May Cry 5 “by Capcom,” Battlefield V “by Electronic Arts,” Metro Exodus “by 4A Games,” Call of Duty: Black Ops IV “by Activision or” Shadow of the Tomb Raider “by Square Enix Montreal, among many others .