Before you play the game Recipe: An Item Shop’s Tale, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any advice, please share it with us!
Things to know before playing
- When you sell items at the exact price that customers are willing to pay (without having to pay), you get more XP and customers get happier. XP brings new skills, satisfied customers have more money to spend. During the first week more or less, your priority should not be to express before the last centavo of the terrible items that can be sold, but to maximize XP and happiness by selling many items that are followed without regatta or frolicking in the combination.
- The best optimal point to appeal to customers is 104%, although some are awful.
- Customers start with fairly small tickets in general. As long as they make sales, especially those close to or directly at their preferred prices, they can go a notch up (indicated by the appearance of a small heart). As you level up, your tickets grow. Basically, the little girls who come into your store can be harassed because they can not pay for some of the things they choose, but they sell low enough (104% is a pretty good baseline) and it will raise a lot (it can also to help keep one or two cheap items of each type in stock only, so if the girl arrives with the benefits of something, you have one you can pay for).
- Listen to the missing text. The clues as to when to put a large amount of items up for sale and be invaded by customers.
- Sell red, buy blue.
- The numbers in the articles make it easier to raise the level for the customers because it needs alm. These numbers also affect how strong the handmade items will return, up to 15.
- Never sell crystals. It is also smart to store items if the store does not sell them.
- Organic medicines have permanent benefits up to a certain amount.