The Friendship is a statistic of Pokemon Legends: Arceus based on the happiness of the Pokémon that are on your team.
There are several ways to increase your friendship level with your Pokemonand it’s important to know them because some Pokemon will only evolve with high Friendship.
Here we show you how to test the friendship you feel towards your Pokémon visiting the friendship tester.
On this page you will find:
If you want to know more about the game, visit our Pokémon Legends: Arceus guide.
What is Friendship in Pokémon Legends: Arceus?
Friendship is one of your Pokémon’s stats in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Your Pokémon will feel closer to you in terms of behavior and actions.
Some Pokémon will only evolve when their friendship level is high enough.
The only way to find out your Pokemon’s friendship level is to speak to Athens at Villa Jubileo, but you’ll need to complete a petition first.
How to Increase Your Friendship Level in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
There are several ways to increase your friendship level in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. For this you will have to put the Pokémon in your team and do the following activities during your trip to Hisui:
This is the easiest way to increase your friendship level with your Pokémon. If you use a Pokémon to catch Bayas, Plants, Guijarros and others, you will feel closer to you.
Since resources are very abundant for all Hisui, you can easily get the Friendship Points you need with a Pokémon that simply runs around the stage and throws all the materials you see.
This is another easy way to increase friendship levels with your Pokémon, and it’s especially effective on underage Pokémon.
Just as Pokémon automatically gain shared EXP when flipping or catching a saved Pokémon, you can place a lower level Pokémon on your team and level up quickly without using it. This way you will quickly increase your friendship. Undoubtedly, if your Pokémon already has a high level, this process will be slower.
You can give your Pokemon Caramelos Exp and Caramelos Raros, which will give your Pokemon more EXP points and help you level up. You will get the number of Pokemon saved or fulfilling requests.
You can also buy Caramelos from Carmelo at the entrance to Galaxy Hall.
Without a doubt, this counts as caros, already a simple Caramelo Exp. It will cost you 1,600P and will increase to 50,000P in the case of Caramelos Exp. XL.
You can also exchange 1,000 PG at Changa, a little more at the Carmelo checkpoint, in front of the Dojo.
Using your Pokémon in battle will increase your Friendship Level, but be careful because if your Pokémon is damaged, your Friendship Level will be reduced.
It is considered that this method can be slow, but if you play your rhythm, it will only drop slightly.
How to Unlock the Friendship Tester – Petition 28: Great Loss of Friendship in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
The friendship tester is a person named Athens who lives next to the networks, east of Villa Jubileo.
To review friendship with your Pokémon, you must first complete Petition 28: Great Friendships. Aton will show you that you want to see a Pokemon you’ve befriended. Follow the steps we show you if you still don’t have the Pokemon you’re looking for, although chances are your initial Pokemon is already at this point.
When you teach it, you’ll be offered to review friendship levels with your Pokemon in the future and gift yourself a Caramelo Raro.
Depending on your friendship level, Aton will say a separate phrase about your Pokémon:
- Athens’ usual response to a recently captured Pokemon is “I would say [Nombre de Pokémon] I took a little love for you.”
- If this friendship level is low, you will say: “Yes[Nombre de Pokémon] and did you stop to know? I say this because it still doesn’t seem to be your habit.”
- A Pokémon with an intermediate friendship: “I see you as a good friendship. But [Nombre de Pokémon] and you will be able to straighten your lashes even more!”
- If a Pokémon is ready to evolve then Athens will tell you: “I would say [Nombre de Pokémon] and you have worn them quite well! They are practically inseparable.”
There is an even higher level in that Athens will tell you “¡¡Guaaau, you are friends with [Nombre de Pokémon] it’s incredible !! Live-share the fullness of happiness” which does not provide any additional benefits. But it is a sign that your Pokémon is very much in love with you!
Pokémon Legends: Arceus has arrived in stores! We have a guide with tips and tricks to prepare, in addition to help like the complete Hisui Pokédex and the new Pokémon Hisui.
In addition, we help you choose between Hisui’s initial Pokémon.
We also help you with new techniques -Crafting, Basic Campaigns- and changes to classic combat and capture.
To help all residents of Hisui, check out our Petitions guide, including collecting Night Light Volunteers to get to Spiritomb.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus – All Pokémon that evolve through friendship
Various Pokémon in Pokémon Legends: Arceus will only evolve with a high level of friendship.
Here is the full list:
- Golbat (evolves into Crobat)
- Munchlax (evolved into Snorlax)
- Pichu (evolved into Pikachu)
- Buneary (evolving into Lopunny)
- Chansey (evolving into Blissey)
- Budew (evolving into Rosalia)
- Togepi (evolved into Togetic)
- Cleffa (evolved into Clefairy)
- Chingling (evolved into Chimecho)
- Riolu (evolving into Lucario)
Eevee also has three evolutions associated with friendship. When you reach the necessary friendship point, you can evolve it.
Depending on the time of day and the moves you have learned, you will receive Sylveon, Espeon, or Umbreon:
- If your Eevee recognizes a Hada-type attack, it will evolve into Sylveon.
- If your Eevee does not recognize a Hada-type attack and evolves during the day, you will receive the Espeon.
- If your Eevee does not recognize a Hada-type attack and evolves overnight, you will receive the Shadowon.
Good luck establishing a friendship with all the Pokémon!