Tapu Leleone of Gen 7’s Legendary Pokémon Pokemon Godebuted as part of the Alola season.
Tapu Lele will appear in Five Star Incursions during the Jungla Umbría event.
Even if you are an experienced trainer, you will get to know them Tapu Lele’s cons and weaknesses to come.
On this page you will find:
Tapu Lele – Cons and Weaknesses in Pokémon Go
Below are Tapu Lele’s counters and abilities in Pokémon Go:
- Type of Tapu Lele: Psychic and Hada
- Tapu Lele is in front Ghost, Veneno and Steel
- Tapu Lele’s best counters: Chandelure, Giratina and Hoopa for Ghost, Roserade and Toxicroak for Veneno, Metagross and Dialga for Steel.
- Tapu Lele Resistors: Tapu Lele resists Dragon, Lucha and Psychic. If you were to have Dialga on your team, you should focus on Steel’s attacks.
Tapu Lele – CP in Pokémon Go
These are the CPs with which you will find Tapu Lele to fight him and when you manage to capture him in Pokémon Go:
- Incursion Leader CP – 50,112 CP
- Tapu Lele Capture PC Range – 1,912 and 1,996 CP
- Tapu Lele range capture PC with atmospheric bonus (Wind or Cloudy) – 2,390 and 2,496 CP
- Maximum CP by Tapu Lele – 3,950 CP
Pokémon Go arrived in April! The Alola season continues and includes the Team Go Rocket Control Tome event and the Team Go Rocket Control Tome special investigation in hand.
Check out the changes to the Pokémon lineup of Chefs Cliff, Arlo, and Sierra in addition to Giovanni by April 2022!
Here we have the new Field Investigations, Community Day, and Classic Pokémon Hours.
Galar Region Gen 8 Pokémon (Sword and Shield) is here and the level cap has been raised to 50, so we recommend methods to get XP fast and help you fight with our reliable chart Pokemon Go types.
Tapu Lele – list of attacks in Pokémon Go
You we recommend equipping Tapu Lele with Confusion (Psychic, Fast) and Premonition (Psychic, Charged) in addition to Lunar Force (Hada, Cargado) you can allow a second charge attack.
Tapu Lele can learn and use a wide range of fast and charged attacks in Pokémon Go, including:
- Printing (ghost)
- Confusion (psychic)
- Onda Certera (Lucha)
- Premonition (Psychic)
- Lunar Force (Hada)
- Psychocarga (Psychic)
Everything you need to know about Tapu Lele
Tapu Lele debuted in Pokémon Sol y Luna as the guardian deity of Akala Island. To capture it, that’s it, you must first turn the High Command.
There are three other Guardian Gods in the Alola region: Tapu Koko on Melemele Island, Tapu Bulu on Ula’Ula Island, and Tapu Fini on Poni Island. All these guadriandes share the category of Pokémon Dios Nativo.
Tapu Lele seems to be inspired by butterflies, sucking on a hat. Its name is also a mix between the Hawaiian words for “sagrado” (tapu) and “mariposa” (pulelehua).
Good luck capturing Tapu Lele!