El Get ready for Pokémon Go Tour will allow you to prepare for the next Pokémon Go event: Johto Tower.
During this event, you will be able to complete the investigation of the preparation of the Go tower and you can get a selection of field research tasks event exclusives.
Additionally, this event marks the arrival of Hisui’s Electrode in Pokémon Go, so you can start evolving Hisui’s Voltorbs that you’ve captured.
On this page you will find:
“Prepare for the Go Tower” – all Pokémon Go missions
‘Preparing for the Go Tower: Poké Balls’ is a temporary study associated with the Pokémon Go Preparing for the Go Tower event.
As this is a temporary investigation, you will need to complete it before the event ends on February 25 or you will lose your rewards.
If you want to avoid spoilers, we recommend skipping the section below.
‘Preparatorio al Tour de Go’ Stage 1 of 4
Rewards: 100 XP and 100 Stardust
‘Preparatorio al Tour de Go’ Stage 2 of 4
- Refers to 3 Photo Discs in a Poképarada or Gym – 6 Poké Balls
- Complete 3 Field Investigations – 4 Super Balls
- Send 3 gifts to friends – 2 Ultra Balls
Rewards: 200 XP and 200 Stardust
‘Preparatorio al Tour de Go’ Stage 3 of 4
- Refers to 5 Photo Discs in a Poképarada or Gym – 9 Poké Balls
- Complete 5 Field Investigations – 6 Super Balls
- Send 5 gifts to your friends – 3 Ultra Balls
Rewards: 300 XP and 300 Stardust
‘Preparatorio al Tour de Go’ Stage 4 of 4
- Refers to 10 Photo Discs in a Poképarada or Gym – 20 Poké Balls
- Complete 10 Field Investigations – 15 Super Balls
- Send 10 gifts to your friends – 5 Ultra Balls
Rewards: 500 XP and 500 Stardust
Go Tower Preparation – Pokémon Go Field Research Tasks
While preparing the Go Tower, you will be able to undertake exclusive Field Research tasks turning Photodiscos into Poképaradas. These tasks can be kept in your field survey collection and run when you need them.
Here are the field studies of the preparation of the Go Tour:
- Capture 2 Voltorbs: Reward – 3 Poké Balls
- There are 5 good launches: reward – 10 Poké Balls
- There are 3 major launches: reward – 5 Super Balls
- There is a great launch: reward – 3 Ultra Balls
- There are 3 good curve ball launches that follow: reward – 3 Bayas Pinia
- There are 4 curve ball launches after: reward – 1 Baya Pinia Plateada
Thank you amiibofan101 from reddit for your help with the info.
Pokémon Go arrived in April! The Alola season continues and includes the Team Go Rocket Control Tome event and the Team Go Rocket Control Tome special investigation in hand.
Check out the changes to the Pokémon lineup of Chefs Cliff, Arlo, and Sierra in addition to Giovanni by April 2022!
Here we have the new Field Investigations, Community Day, and Classic Pokémon Hours.
Galar Region Gen 8 Pokémon (Sword and Shield) is here and the level cap has been raised to 50, so we recommend methods to get XP fast and help you fight with our reliable chart Pokemon Go types.
Preparation for the Go Tour – bonuses and Pokémon that appear in a safe state in Pokémon Go
The Go Tower Preparation event marks the launch of Hisui Electrode in the game. Following the appearance of Hisui’s Voltorb a few weeks ago, you will be able to add another variant of Hisui to the Pokédex.
Don’t worry if you failed to capture a Hisui’s Voltorb, as the menu will appear in a safe state next to the following Pokémon:
- Kanto Voltorb
- Among the kids
Finally, your Pokémon companion will bring you Poké Balls as gifts during events.
Preparation of the Go Tour – dates and times
Preparing for the Go Tower event is celebrated from Friday February 18 to Friday February 25 at 8:00 p.m. (local time).
Be sure to complete the temporary investigation before the timer expires if you want to claim all the rewards before releasing Pokémon Go: Johto Tower. Also, this is the best opportunity to capture Voltorb from Hisui if it hasn’t happened yet.
Enjoy the breath as you prepare for the Go Tower!