The 7th generation included 86 new Pokemon that iran is coming little by little Pokemon Go.
Pokémon Gen 7 debuted in Pokémon Sun and Moon for the Nintendo 3DS.
After the appearances of Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3, Gen 4, Gen 5, Gen 6 and Gen 8, the Pokémon of the Alola region come into play, curiously after the launch of Alola Forms.
Find more below all seventh generation Pokémon in Pokémon Go and a complete list of all Gen 7 Pokemon to find out which creatures are coming in the future.
On this page you will find:
Which Gen 7 Pokémon is already in Pokémon Go
Gen 7 Pokémon will be released, as in previous generations like Gen 6, gradually. That being said, Alola forms have been around in Pokémon Go for quite some time.
Alola forms are Gen 1 Pokémon with a distinct appearance and type in the Alola region. Vulpix, for example, is a Hielo-type Pokémon instead of a Fire-type, and its Firenard evolution turns into a Hielo- and Hada-type Pokémon.
These are all the Gen 7 Pokémon currently available in Pokémon Go:
March 2022 (26 Pokémon will be available):
Below are all of the Gen 7 Pokémon coming to Pokémon Go in March 2021:
Everything we know about Pokemon from the seventh generation
Gen 7, hailing from the Alola region, took inspiration from the Hawaiian Islands and introduced 86 new Pokémon as well as 18 Alola forms with the main Pokémon deliveries Sol and Luna. Gen 7 includes three traditional initial Pokemon, 11 legendary Pokemon, five unique Pokemon, and the Ultraentes.
Here are some curiosities of Gen 7:
- This is the first time that a generation has come to Pokémon Go later than the next; some Gen 8 Pokémon, including Wooloo, arrived on Pokémon Go before those of Gen 7.
- Alola forms were the first regional variations to appear in the Pokémon series and they are all new versions of classic Gen 1 creations.
- The Ultraents, a group of Pokémon derived from Ultraespacio, made their debut in Gen 7. There are 11 Ultraents in total and they are all incredibly powerful.
- Mimikyu takes a break from Pikachu because he wants to find a friend. Those who try to look under the fabric are said to suffer a painful death.
- Gen 7 introduces an evolutionary line of a Legendary Pokémon for the first time: Cosmog evolves into Cosmoem and, depending on the game they have, Solgaleo or Lunala.
- When you lower your shield, Minior can come in 7 different colors.
- According to his Pokédex entry, Sandygast has the power to mind control who puts his hand in his mouth. After being forced to increase his body size without a cesarean, he was trapped in a pile of sand castles.
Pokémon Go arrived in April! The Alola season continues and includes the Team Go Rocket Control Tome event and the Team Go Rocket Control Tome special investigation in hand.
Check out the changes to the Pokémon lineup of Chefs Cliff, Arlo, and Sierra in addition to Giovanni by April 2022!
Here we have the new Field Investigations, Community Day, and Classic Pokémon Hours.
Galar Region Gen 8 Pokémon (Sword and Shield) is here and the level cap has been raised to 50, so we recommend methods to get XP fast and help you fight with our reliable chart Pokemon Go types.
List of 7ª generation Pokémon from the Alola region
Most Gen 7 evolutions in Pokémon Go will, surprisingly, require a specific amount of Caramelos. Undoubtedly, there are a pair of Pokémon with special requirements to evolve.
One of these Pokémon is Crabrawler, which in the main series only evolved into a Crabominable in Monte Lanakila. We don’t know if this will become a special requirement in Pokémon Go or if it will be enough to get enough Caramelos Crabrawler.
Another special Gen 7 evolution is Salandir, which only evolves into Salazzle if it is hembra.
Most strikingly, Rockruff can evolve into three distinct versions of Lycanroc (Diurna, Nocturna, and Crepuscular) in terms of specific requirements. In Pokémon Go, only the Diurna and Nocturna forms are available, which appear in action at the time of day when Rockruff evolves.
Lycanroc isn’t the only Gen 7 Pokemon with different forms. Oricorio is a Flying-type Pokémon that changes appearance and type in action from the Alola Island they captured. Let’s see how the different forms of this creation will appear in Pokémon Go.
It’s important to point out that while Alola Forms are part of the Alola Pokédex in the mainline games, in Pokémon Go the Forms are accounted for and therefore share the Pokédex entries with the original Forms.
Below is the full list of Gen 7 Pokémon:
Good luck capturing Gen 7 Pokémon in Pokémon Go!