Same in Pokemon Go continues to be one of the most obscure creatures in the game due to its “haunted” appearance.
This classy-looking Pokémon is known in the main games because its main action “Transformation” allows it to copy the look and appearance of rival Pokémon. He does something similar in Pokémon Go and the way he is captured is quite curious.
The way it spawns in the game is constantly changing, so you’ll be interested to know which creatures can spawn if you want to capture one, everywhere if you want to get a shiny one.
On this page you will find:
How to Capture Ditto in Pokémon Go
Here it has a unique way of appearing in the game: it doesn’t show itself in its recognizable form, but it takes the form of another Pokémon and only reveals its true appearance after being captured:
This means you can’t tell if the Pokemon you’re playing is “real” or a Ditto, although the chances of getting a Ditto are greatly reduced. The exact stats of its spawn rate are unclear, so you’ll need to capture all the Pokemon you can until you spawn.
Once you have it, it will appear in your bag like any other Pokémon, you can give Caramelos to improve it or take it to the Gym to fight.
It has also appeared in some game activities, like, for example, the September 2021 Survey Prize or as a reward in the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto Survey.
Which wild Pokemon can be a transformed Ditto
During the April 2022 Fire Day event Here can spawn transformed into one of the following creations, all common:
Pokémon Go arrived in April! The Alola season continues and includes the Team Go Rocket Control Tome event and the Team Go Rocket Control Tome special investigation in hand.
Check out the changes to the Pokémon lineup of Chefs Cliff, Arlo, and Sierra in addition to Giovanni by April 2022!
Here we have the new Field Investigations, Community Day, and Classic Pokémon Hours.
Galar Region Gen 8 Pokémon (Sword and Shield) is here and the level cap has been raised to 50, so we recommend methods to get XP fast and help you fight with our reliable chart Pokemon Go types.
How to get shiny or variocolor Ditto in Pokémon Go
The Ditto variocolor recently arrived on Pokémon Go as part of the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto event and was one of the rewards for its Special Research Mission, which was only available to purchasers at the entrance of the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto event. ‘event. The rest of the players will be able to encounter him from Wednesday, September 1, 2021 with the start of the troubleshooting period, both in a safe state and as a reward for the September 2021 survey prize.
There are two rules for making a brilliant or variocolor Ditto, which we know thanks to G2gMedia on Twitter.
The first is that if a Pokemon that can be Ditto, like Drowzee, appears in its variegated form when you try to capture it, that Pokemon no it will be transformed into a Ditto.
Thus, the game guarantees that you do not lose the possibility of capturing the shiny version of this Pokémon (in the example that we published, a Drowzee variocolor) that your collection might be interested in.
The second is that if you find a Pokemon that could convert into Ditto upon capture, it’s possible it could transform into a Ditto of different colors.
The summary is that if you want a shiny Ditto, you will have to capture the colorless versions of the Pokémon that we indicate until you get lucky.
Everything you need to know about Ditto in Pokémon Go
- Here it appears to the whole world, it is not just a common Pokemon that transforms randomly. This means that if one is captured, other nearby players will also receive Ditto if they capture that same Pokemon. You can also use Señuelo or Incienso to attract.
- According to him subreddit of Pokémon Go, you can take Ditto to the gym with amazing results. Attacks or defenses will transform into the opponent’s Pokemon and copy their moves, but keep their own CP and stats. Even if you lose a turn at the start of the transformative fight, in theory you could take a Ditto with high CP in combat and make life harder for your opponent.
- This will turn you into the first Pokemon against whoever you’ll be fighting for the rest of the battle, so be sure to use this to your advantage.
- If the two Ditto face each other in a gym, neither will transform. You will use your only move in addition to Transformation: Combat.
- A Pokémon that has the ability to transform into variocolor will not be converted into Ditto. One example is that one of the most common creatures, Pidgey, disappeared from the top list once the shiny version of Pidgey appeared in the game.
- Ditto in a Normal-Type Pokémon that has no evolutions. Its entry on the Pokédex says that “It will rearrange its cellular structure to transform its appearance. Without delay, if it intends to transform it into something from memory, this Pokémon will not close in on the details.”
- Although they rarely appear, you can have more than one Ditto at the same time. It makes sense, they already have their own Caramelos to improve (thanks to subreddit The Silph Road to confirm it).
- The distance you need to travel as a Pokémon Companion is 3 kilometers.