The Alola weather is the sixth in-game season of Pokemon Go and bring with me the Pokémon of the seventh generation.
Although you can already find the forms of Alola in the game, last year Pokémon Go surprised the Gen 7 and centered on Gen 8 first, but now it’s time for the Alola region.
When available, as we’ve seen previously, the new season will also bring changes to Pokémon that appear in a safe state based on living hemisphere, as well as new creations in Huevos and Incursiones.
On this page you will find:
What do we know about Alola season in Pokémon Go
Seasons are in-game periods that bring new updates and events to Pokémon Go; Alola season is the sex that is celebrated.
“There are more Pokémon originally discovered in the Alola region from the Pokémon Sol and Pokémon Luna games to the point of reaching Pokémon GO! During the Alola season, you can enjoy three full months of events during which various Pokémon will be introduced that will make their debut in Pokémon GO.”
That is to say, it marks the arrival of new Gen 7 creations in the game since March 1, with more creations gradually arriving in events in the coming months.
These are the Alola Pokémon that we know will arrive in Pokémon Go (the asterisk indicates a variocolor probability):
|Incursions||Tapu Koko (March 1-15)
Comfey (regional exclusive in Hawaii)
Lycanroc Forma Diurna
Lycanroc Forma Nocturna
These five bonuses will be active during the Alola season worldwide:
- Guaranteed gifts for playing Poképaradas
- Hasta dos Pases de Incursión gratuitos diarios girando Fotodiscos de Gimnasios
- Increased risk of participating in teleports
- The Incense will last 90 minutes at 60
- Increases Inquisition efficiency while moving, decreases efficiency when stopping
Here you can see the promotional images of the season:
There will be a temporary investigation focused on Alola Pokémon that can be obtained throughout the season.
Although this period can be completed after this period, players who finish before June 1, 2022 will receive a special end-of-season survey for free; the rest of the users will have to purchase an entry for $4.99 to access it.
Alola’s research will be divided into several phases. Here we show you the periods during which surveys can be carried out, although they will all be completed by June 1 if they are already on your list:
- A Melemele Adventure (March 1-June 1)
- Akala Island Special Investigation (March 22-June 1)
- Special Survey on Ula-Ula Island (April 12-June 1)
- Poni Island Special Survey (May 10-June 1)
- End-of-season special survey (May 25-June 1)
Other than that, confirmed events for today’s Alola season include:
- Welcome to Alola (March 1-9)
- Festival of Colors (March 15-20)
- Jungle Umbria (March 22-29)
- April Community Day (April 23)
- May Community Day (May 21)
Additionally, we expect the replenishment of many forms of Alola, which has already begun with the appearance of the Alola Enforcer following the season announcement on Sunday, February 27:
Pokémon Go arrived in April! The Alola season continues and includes the Team Go Rocket Control Tome event and the Team Go Rocket Control Tome special investigation in hand.
Check out the changes to the Pokémon lineup of Chefs Cliff, Arlo, and Sierra in addition to Giovanni by April 2022!
Here we have the new Field Investigations, Community Day, and Classic Pokémon Stacked Hours.
Galar Region Gen 8 Pokémon (Sword and Shield) is here and the level cap has been raised to 50, so we recommend methods to get XP fast and help you fight with our reliable chart Pokemon Go types.
Pokémon from each hemisphere and appearances in a recovery state during Alola season in Pokémon Go
As in previous seasons, certain Pokémon will appear more often in a saved state depending on which hemisphere they survived in during the Legacy Season.
More and more creative lands will also appear in concrete environments such as cities, beaches, forests or mountains.
Pokémon with an asterisk can appear in the Variocolor version:
Deer spring form
|Southern hemisphere||Ningale *
deer hair color
|Cities||Ratata de Alola *
Alolan Meowth *
Alolan Grimer *
Diglett of Alola *
Alolan Geodude *
|bodies of water||Exeggutor of Alola *
For its part, the Eggs available will be the following (new, asterisk means probability of variocolor:
Pokémon Go – Alola Time: start and end dates, how long does Alola Time last?
The Temporada of Alola begins Tuesday, March 1 at 10:00 a.m. (local time) there ends Tuesday, June 1 at 10:00 a.m. (local time).
The Go Combat League season was set to share the same dates, with multiple leagues and special cups during that time.
What are the seasons of Pokémon Go?
First introduced in December 2020, Seasons are three-month in-game periods that will combine multiple events with the same theme, and debut adding new features and improvements to the game.
Among these changes are:
- Changes to how Pokémon spawn each season: some creatures will more or less spawn in a safe form during these times
- Changes to Pokémon that appear in Eggs and Incursions
- Intelligent Pokemon will spawn more (or less) in the Northern Hemisphere or on the Real World Stations feature
- Some mega evolutions will be larger, receiving a power boost from long term stations
- New Deerling Forms
- A new season of the Go Fighting League, which will last as long as the stations
- Increase XP for solving certain activities, for example five-star incursions.
- Other General Quality of Life Improvements
- New temporary events
- New Pokemon
In addition to these changes from Period to Period, specific new features will also be introduced and existing features will be updated.
If you want to know more about previous seasons of Pokémon Go, we have pages on Holiday Season, Season of Legends, Season of Discoveries, Season of Adventures, and Season of Legacy.
Have fun during Alola season!