Before you play the Omori game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tricks and tips. If you have any advice, feel free to share it with us!
Things to know before playing
- Omori Pan Rebanada is a great early way to put together a supply of healing elements.
- You can duplicate and triple the emotions to get greater returns, which is something you are likely to learn by accident eventually, but it is worth knowing with anticipation.
- When you are in a section where you know you have very few resources available (money, management elements or even some form of insurance), do not worry too much about it and follow the flow.
- Aside from an obvious point of no return, no secondary mission should be lost. There is also a lack of secondary missions in the big picture: stakes are very low, so tampoco preoccupies you too much because there is no real trama or, frankly, a game technique that seems to be drastically affected.
- The flowers of albahaca will be marketed if left alone, and a good friend will not allow this, so they return from time to time in each chapter.
- Keep an additional backup file at some point near the end of the project.