Hi games the free update, “Sentinel”, for No Man’s Sky. This update offers a total overhaul of the weapon systems, new stories, new enemies and fighting behavior of the centenarians, the ability to reprogram and adopt your own artificial intelligence drone and much, much more.
What did Sentinel No Man’s Sky offer?
- Access to new weaponsjust like the charged energy scope, the activated camouflage and the new grenade launcher.
- The centuries are now more powerful.
- New classessuch as Heavies, Summoners, Medics and even an Exo-Mech.
- The centenarians also showed new weapons, such as lanzallamas, and used protective shields.
- New locations with centinel “nidos”with subsistence rewards for salting these infested colonies.
- New Expedition starting the coming week with a host of new rewards.
- Total visual review of weapons: All multi-tool systems, from the mine plate to the blaster, have received a significant visual revision and benefit from new projects and works, fogonazos, lighting effects, refraction, new influences and much more.
- Advanced combat capabilities – The new enhancements add depth to the battle, with the ability to add detonation or combustion effects to your existing weapon, or to configure your Multi-weapon to inflict additional damage on previously marked targets. Or take advantage of the new occult unit to disappear in the middle of the battle and gain a strategic advantage.
- Robotics collaborates with IA: Players can return to assemble and reprogram their own friendly robot technology, or even more, and restore parts of the centinela’s rigid structure to build their own giant mechanical school with IA.
- New stories and missions – Work with the crew of Space Anomaly on a new and important mission guided by history, or attack the gentlemen Pilares Centinela to access their files and dive into the secrets behind the Atlas and the Crystal World …
- Improved fluency and fighting feel: A comprehensive list of adjustments and perfections has been made in the weapon’s sensation and fluidity, which allows for a more dynamic and powerful combat experience.
- New enemies are coming – The regular units in Centennial have been revised, with heavy combat and defense units, specific repair units and including advanced invocation units being one of the existing patrol units.
- Steam Deck Support.
You have all the details of the update here.