Solve the problem without ultra wide support and also solve the problem of the game accelerating / accelerating with FPS.
FPS Correction (Nvidia)
1. Right-click on your desktop and open ‘Nvidia Control Panel’
2. Go to ‘Manage 3D Configuration’
Select ‘Program Configuration’ and Nier Replicant from the drop-down menu.
Note: If you can not find it, if you go to your Steam library, right-click on the game, manage, explore the local files it will take you to the location. You can then copy the location of the folder in Nvidia’s control panel by selecting ‘Add’
4. Move down to ‘Max Frame Rate’ and set it to ’60’
It would have to solve the engine speed issues so that the speed of the images is currently set to the game engine.
1. DSR (Nvidia) or VSR (AMD) options
DSR allows you to set the resolution of the game to be higher than the resolution of your monitors, this solves the problem of monitoring that is present when this correction is used.
2. Download and install reshade in the game:
3. Download AspectRatio.fx sombreador here:
To download this, click on ‘Code’ at the top right and select ‘Download as Zip’
4. Place the file on the screen saver in the game library, then open the game and display the entire screen with, for example, the aspect ratio through the shadow change menu.
To open this menu, press the ‘Home’ button on your keyboard. Check out the picture later to see what the menu looks like.
5. In the game configuration, change the resolution of the game to a higher resolution you want to be able to perform and you are ready!
Optional: Run the game in the window and use the Borderless Fullscreen application to display the game in full screen. Performed a multi-screen configuration and DSR has to rearrange the windows on other screens when using higher resolutions, but running the game with a full screen without limits solves this.
I am currently using 3440 × 1400 and here are the settings I am using. Change this configuration before increasing your resolution beyond your original resolution in the game menu so that this menu remains unusable.
Block at 48 FPS
If you have a problem with the game being blocked at 48FPS, save the menu and go back to load it, this will usually resolve. That’s the best way I have found to solve this.