Nexon’s earnings in the second quarter were up 23% compared to last year
Nexon has today published the financial results for the second quarter of the year, which ended on 20 June 2017.
“Sin ninguna duda, Nexon har tenido un gran trimester,” celebrated Owen Mahoney, president and CEO of Nexon. “We create high-quality games, increase the involvement of the players and we have a clear long-term growth plan. New positive results of the second trimester, include benefits, operaciones and ingresos netos que han superado nuestras previsions y que han llegado gracias a un fuerte rendedo de Dungeon & Fighter y MapleStory -two powerful franchises that testify to Nexon’s unique mastery in developing their games that engage players-. Our bases for the second half of 2017 are based on successful titles, including the expected games Law breakers, Titanfall: Assault, Battlejack, y Dark Avengers 3.”
Highlights from the second quarter of 2017
- Profit in the second quarter was 366 million euros, 23% more than last year, beating our forecasts, thanks in part to the success of Dungeon & Fighter
- Business expenses of 127 million euros, superando nuestra previsión thanks to the strong performance of the company in China.
- A total of 151 million euros, superando nuestras predictions mainly due to the great performance of divers operations operations, como los rendidos financiers de FX.
Forecasts for the third quarter of 2017
- A profit is expected in the third quarter of 2017 between 400 and 430 million euros.
- Profits in PC online gaming are expected in a range between 310 and 325 million euros.
- Mobile benefits are expected in a range between 90 and 105 million euros.
Nexon will hold a benefits presentation for analysts, investors and the media to discuss the company’s financial results and its forecasts. The presentation, which will be broadcast live on the Nexon IR site on the same day at 17:00 Japan Standard Time (JST) / 4:00 am Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), will be conducted simultaneously in Japanese and English. . See the podra as a ver la presentation en la página web a los pocos días.