Microsoft has announced the second sign of video games that will be added to the Xbox Game Pass subscription service during the month of March.
The list, which had been filtered a few hours before has been confirmed by Microsoft includes novelties such as Weird West or Shredders, the Norwegian hope of Raw Fury, the visual novel Zero Escape: The Nonary Games or the F1 2021 modeling simulator from Codemasters, which has been added to EA Play.
Here’s the full list of what’s new on Xbox Game Pass starting in the second half of March, with the exact dates you can start playing each game:
- The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk – March 17 (Cloud, Consola, PC)
- Shredders – March 17 (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Tainted Grail: Conquest – March 22 (Console)
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games – March 22 (Cloud, Consola, PC)
- Norway – March 24 (PC)
- F1 2021 – March 24 (console via EA Play)
- Crusader Kings March 3-29 (PC, now on console)
- Weird West – March 31 (Cloud, Consola, PC)
Additionally, touch controls have been added to nine other titles to play via Xbox Cloud: Among Us, Katamari Damacy Reroll, Lumines Remastered, Pupperazzi, Rubber Bandits, Spelunky 2, Telling Lies, Undungeon, and Young Souls.
Finally, four titles will leave the service in the coming weeks. On March 31, it will feature Madden NFL 20, Narita Boy, and Shadow Warrior 2, while on April 11, it will feature Destiny 2 and expansions Beyond Light, Shadowkeep, and Forsaken.