THQ Nordic announced the re-recording of Destroy all people! developed by the Austrian editor’s internal investigation, Black Forest game, in Germany. The complete remake of the cult classic from 2005, is made with Unreal 4 and coming to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2020.
Destroy All Humans Remake is coming in 2020
“The first victim of war is always the truth.” Oh Bessie, cow. And did you really know that? They are real, they are evil, and they are here to rule our planet. No, no cows, aliens. Yes, then the invasion of Earth has begun; the aliens are among us.
Well, an alien to be exact: Crypto-137, the Warrior of the Furon Empire, has arrived to save his people. uhm … extracts DNA from the brain. Tuyoen e.g. Of course, one can not adequately practice an inferior lifestyle without the extensive use of Zap-O-Matic, Rayo Disintegrator and the infamous Anal Probe Gun. And if you’re small, Crypto can always smooth out everything it sees with the heavy load of its UFOs.
- Experiment with the ugly side of a 1950s alien invasion story.
- (Re) Discover why this game is considered to be one of the funniest ever created
- Firmly reconstructed from zero to new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weapon, like the anal probe gun
- They make pathetic people intrude on their fragile democracy.
- Use psychokinesis to fly enemies or bombard them with random objects.
- Free explore cities in America from the 50s using your jetpack
- Eliminate the primitive architecture of humanity with your flying saucer.
- Contains the restored, highly rumored, never before seen Area Lost Mission 42