An easy guide to follow on how to combat DLSS softness and dull image quality.
How to repair
Nvidia control panel
- Open your Nvidia control panel and go to Manage 3D Configuration.
- Then click the Program Configuration tab.
- Click the drop-down menu that says 1. select a program to customize:
- Find the enhanced version of Metro Exodus.
- Alternatively, you can search for the game’s EXE. on the steamapps carpet where the game is installed.
- Once added, there is a configuration at the top that says Nitidez de image.
- Well yes, this bit is a preference, but I use 0.75 nitidez as an ideal point and ignore the core of the film at 0.00.
I play 1440p with DLSS in quality and it looks like it did in Vanilla Metro Exodus.
Do not use Nvidia filters!
As far as I am concerned, there is a bug with the 3000 series cards which affects the performance when using any filter.
That way, you get the benefit of creating the image, but it also affects the performance.