Tron by Steven Lisberger, originally launched in 1982, was a visually stunning science fiction film and critically acclaimed that combined virtual reality, video games and IA in a delightful action adventure with the talented abilities of an eventful performance starring. moden-viene Jeff Bridges. A successor led by Joseph Kosinski, co-founder of Tron: Legacy, arrived in 2010 and received a decent critical reception before becoming a financial success with a global net worth of $ 400.1 million.
But what happens to the rumored threequel tan? In fact, since 2017, rumors have been circulating about a third Tron movie starring Jared Leto from Suicide Squad. Here’s the last one if there will be or in a movie of Throne 3 in the future.
Is there going to be a Thron 3 movie?
Yes, we can confirm that a movie from Tron 3, allegedly internally named as Tron: Ares, is currently underway. Without restrictions, it is difficult to know how advanced development is. It is likely that the long-awaited sequel is in pre-production, meaning the script, actors and film locations are still being finalized.
After a recent interview with Jared Leto (H / T, Screen Rant), it seems that some official announcements about the third part are left around the corner. Specifically, the actor from Blade Runner 2049 says:
I’m a super fan of Tron and we work together at Tron with our amazing partners at Disney. Simply an amazing group of creative people. We are approaching. Each time, we are closer to who knows. something can be [coming] better late than never.
Oh you have it. A sequel to Tron 3 is definitely on the cards, and it looks like there will be more official information coming straight from Disney soon.
And that’s all for today. We hope this guide is about Is there a sequel to Throne 3? I helped you For more news, tips and tricks, be sure to search on dlprivateserver.
- Transformers’ Bishoujo character will turn Optimum Prime (and then Megatron) into a Waifu
- Sega announces growth in financial results amid strong sales of Shin Megami Tensei V and more
- Bandai Namco announces growing financial results; Tales of Arise enjoys “strong” sales
- Take-Two announces “strong” financial results and raises the forecast for the entire financial year
- Square Enix announces solid financial results as Final Fantasy XIV continues with its triumphant cabalgata
look to get more