British man burned while playing game Was he struck by lightning despite being indoors – GIGAZINE
According to the article
At 10:30 pm on the 5th of this month, Aidan Rowan (33), who lives in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England, played the game “Stray” on PlayStation 5 in his living room. was He was Aidan, who was relaxing on the sofa and moving the cute cat and enjoying it calmly, but suddenly he was struck by lightning.
Aidan said, “After a very loud thunder, my body felt heavy, followed by a burning sensation in my right arm. I didn’t know what had happened, but my arm was burned, so I went upstairs and asked my husband, Aaron, 32, to get me a wet towel.” looked back.
Aidan was struck by lightning, but had no major health problems, only a lightning-like burn mark on his right arm.Being struck by lightning usually results in serious injury, and in the worst case, even death.Doctors who examined Aidan“It’s highly likely that lightning struck a puddle and then bounced through an open window.”I speculate about the cause of the lightning strike indoors.
Aidan said, “At the time, I didn’t really know what was going on, but after a few days, I started thinking, “Maybe he was dead,” and it was mentally painful. She worried me for a few days, but when she realized I was okay, she started joking about “Thor,” the god of thunder, playing cute cat games in a thunderstorm. This is the last time,” he laughed and left a comment.
[Unlucky]A man who was playing a game indoors was struck by lightning and burned his arm UK https://t.co/NtBrnm5EI1
It was a thunderstorm outside at the time, but the man said he was playing games with the window open. Doctors who examined the man speculated that “lightning likely struck a puddle and then jumped up through the window.” pic.twitter.com/iyL9HjiNOi
— Livedoor News (@livedoornews) September 17, 2022
Read full text below