Before playing the game Illusion of Gaia, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any advice, please share it with us!
Things to know before playing
- The Red Gems are the only ones who have access to the bonus mazmorra, who in reality have no more than a tough fight against a boss. They need 40 and if some are already lost, there is no way to find them again.
- Above all, just make sure to kill all the enemies in the area before continuing to get the biggest amount of stats and explore the background, some of the stages (especially Mu) are as confusing as hell.
- Ah, and the rulers come back every time more annoying, the boss of the temple in the desert is especially bad and bad I can not remember. Ah, and as much Soulblazer as Terranigma is much better game in my opinion, but IoG has some strange charm.
- You do not have to worry too much about getting all the stats to kill all the monsters. When you get to the boss of a scene, the game will give you everything you have lost.
- After unlocking the boss’s chamber (you know that), it’s possible to get Freedan to use against bosses. Goes back to the longest of the second level. Its Dark Space is just behind a row of six retractable pixels.
- I always thought Mu was the worst area of the game. Your bosses are the most annoying in the game because they require the ability to pay attention to multiple projects that only you can really get from vertical shoot-em-ups. But on the good side, it has only a beautiful red color and is easy to find. In addition, the rest of the game is quite manageable. There is a secret passage that you must find to get on in Angel Village, but nothing is too difficult then. Personally, I do not think any of the following leaders would be that difficult.