Destiny 2: The Witch Queen has arrived and brings you a lot of new exotic equipment, missions, weapon bosses and raises the power limit once again. In addition to this, there are also some new cosmetic options for players to hold in their hands, including Destiny 2 Emblem on both sides. Without problems, this will not result in any defeat to the goal in the game. Instead, you will need to make a separate purchase related to Destiny 2 to hold it in your hands.
Get the Two Sides emblem in Destiny 2
To wear the Two Sides emblem, you must first purchase ‘Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Original Soundtrack Digital Edition’ at the Bungie Store.
After purchasing it, you will receive within 24 hours an email containing the band’s download link, as well as a code for the Two Sides emblem.
Copy this email code and send it to Bungie’s email code page. Log in to your account with your email and password, and enter the code in the code field.
Now log in to Destiny 2 and go to Postmaster. Now you will find the emblem of two ready to assemble, which you can then equip as king with any other in the game.
The Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Original Soundtrack Digital Edition costs $ 10 and gives players less than two hours of music that will be featured in the final expansion for Bungie’s live service saver.
To find out more about Destiny 2, be sure to search for dlprivate server or see our coverage of the Witch Queen extension later.
- Youtuber of Destiny 2 launches Dynasty: The Complete Story of Savathun & The Hive to celebrate the launch of Witch Queen
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen celebrates its upcoming launch with a flashy launch trailer
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Vidoc offers a closer look at new areas, crafts, gujas, vacío updates and more
- New Destiny 2: Witch Queen Weapons & Gear Trailer teases crafts and new exotic items
- The Destiny 2: The Witch Queen expansion has been booked more than 1 million times
look to get more