Stranger of Paradise has finally arrived and offers a Final Fantasy spin-off that reinvents the time cycle mechanics of the first game in the series. It’s much more consistent than Final Fantasy XV, but that does not mean it is not a rejuvenating experience. In this guide we will show you everything you need to know about it Difficulty Stranger of Paradise Chaos.
Unlock difficulty Chaos to win the game
To unlock the Chaos difficulty level, go to Stranger of Paradise in any other difficulty level. Once done, you will receive an on-screen pop-up window describing that the mode has been unlocked and what the changes are, as shown in the next.
What a change in the difficulty of Chaos of Stranger of Paradise
The biggest change in the Chaos difficulty level is that you can use energy crystals to raise the level of each mission you undertake.
This gives you the opportunity to acquire rarer and more powerful equipment and the necessary elements to increase the work level limits.
As this is the highest difficulty level in Strange of Paradise, you can of course expect a more unpleasant experience. Enemies will inflict more damage and inflict more damage on you, so be prepared to put your abilities to the test.
There are two trophies / achievements that can be unlocked while playing the game in your Chaos difficulty. These are:
- The origin of real chaos – Completed the game with difficulty CAOS.
- the cycle of darkness – Has completed a level 200 or higher mission with CAOS difficulty.
That’s all you need to know about Distilled chaos from Extraño of Paradise. For more tips, tricks and guides, be sure to look for dlprivateserver or see more of our coverage in the future.
- Stranger of Paradise: Review of Final Fantasy Origin – Chaotic Bliss
- New demo of Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin announced
- Square Enix reveals the requirements for the Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin system
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin shows many monsters in new commercials
- Figure of Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Acquiring an impressive Garland Play Arts Kai
look to get more