The Witch Queen expansion of Destiny 2 is here, and with it comes brand new weapons and several other team options that aim to change things for the players. With all the new content to experiment with, some of the added features can be a little difficult to discover or understand. We can help with that. Here it is how to unlock bosses and weapon benefits in Destiny 2 Witch Queen.
How to unlock weapon bosses and benefits in Destiny 2 Witch Queen
The owners essentially have weapon plans that will be useful for the new creative function. And once a weapon is made, you can unlock its benefits by using it in combat. Borrowers can unlock and complete missions and various objectives in the game.
Go to the Triumph section of the menu, then select Catalysts and Patterns on the right. Here you will be able to see all the weapons that you can get patrons for and exactly how to get them. As mentioned earlier, some of these objectives can be performed historical missions and other missions, while others will allow you to level out resonant weapons, for example.
When making a weapon using a Cartridge, you will generally have four Perk slots to adjust, with two or more blocks blocked except for level requirements. Using the manufactured weapon will give you access to these blocked benefits.
That’s all you need to know about how to unlock patrons and distribute in Destiny 2 Witch Queen. Be sure to consult our wiki of the Witch Queen guide to provide more tips, tricks, and other information about the game as it progresses as it expands.
You can also take a look at the related articles in the sequel to get more information about our Destiny 2 coverage, including guides on the new exotic equipment for hunters, witches and titans.
- Youtuber of Destiny 2 launches Dynasty: The Complete Story of Savathun & The Hive to celebrate the launch of Witch Queen
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen celebrates its upcoming launch with a flashy launch trailer
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Vidoc offers a closer look at new areas, crafts, guitars, vacío updates and more
- New Destiny 2: Witch Queen Weapons & Gear Trailer teases crafts and new exotic items
- The Destiny 2: The Witch Queen expansion has been booked more than 1 million times
look for more