Developed by FromSoftware and released by Bandai Namco, Elden Ring is a brand new action RPG that has just been launched for PC and consoles. The game presents a large open world along with its myths and traditions written by George RR Martin. As in previous FromSoft games, there are tons of bosses to fight and good weapons to collect. Here it is how to get the blasphemous sword in the Fire Ring.
Get the blasphemous sword in the Fire Ring
Keep in mind that this is considered an area quite late. If it is fully possible to arrive early, it is definitely recommended to clear Liurnia of the lakes, Caelid and explore the Altus Plateau before heading there.
After removing it, you will receive the key item Remembrance of the Blasphemous.
You can choose between Blasphemous Blade and Rykard’s Rancor, which is a hechizo that invokes spirits in llamas, leaving a rastro of explosions delayed.
Blasphemous Blade Statistics Requirements and Weapon Skills
Blasphemous Blade is a pretty good weapon option for players playing Size / Fai constructions, which already have a statistical requirement of 22 Size, 15 Dex and 21 Fai.
The weapon also comes with the Taker’s Flames weapon capability and can not be exchanged with Ashes of War that have been collected along the way, nor can it be enhanced with charms or hechicerías. In addition, the weapon needs to be updated with Somber Smithing Stones, and will only go up to +10.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the blasphemous sword in the Fire Ring. Be sure to consult our wiki guide for more tips and information about the game.
- Elden Call public service announcement: 75,000 sessions can be easily reached in 15 minutes
- Here is an announcement about Elden Ring’s public service about the guard of Stormveil Castle
- Launch of the Fire Ring tops the charts in the UK; Sale on Double Horizon Forbidden West’s
- The Fire Ring is unusually immersive because it does not matter if it’s all over
- New trailer for Elden Ring starring Ming-Na Wen
look to get more