The final expansion of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is the largest to date and adds an amazing new mythological story that continues where the original game left off. For those who have already purchased DLC but are not sure how to start the ragnarok adventurehere we will explain the process.
How to launch DLC Dawn of Ragnarok in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
The first is the first, and just to elaborate on a point we mentioned earlier, first buy Dawn of Ragnarok; it’s not part of Season Pass, as previous DLC expansions have been. The content costs $ 40 and can be purchased digitally through the Ubisoft PC Store or the PS Store / Xbox Live Console Store.
After purchasing and installing Dawn of Ragnarok, follow these steps:
That’s all you need to know about starting Assassin’s Creed Dawn of Ragnarok. For more tips and helpful guides about the game, look for dlprivateserver. We also have an ongoing guide wiki that covers the content of the basic game and its two other main DLC chapters.
- A fan of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla created a great cover for the PS5 set
- New Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Park with a solution for the Christmas Festival
- PS5 and PS4 dominate Ubisoft sales; Assassin’s Creed Valhalla generates the second largest profit for Ubi
- The new update of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is now available for consoles and PC
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris Review – Overcoming expectations
look for more