One of the most striking features of Kirby and the Forgotten Land is the addition of the Bocado mode, our hero’s ultimate ability that allows Kirby to use different abilities by holding clear objects in her mouth. You can do this with exhaust machines, traffic jams or even elevators. The most obvious is a car that comes into play at Circuit Speedway level in Wondaria Remains. If you are looking for advice on how to start Circuit Speedway in 20 seconds in Kirby and the Forgotten Landthis is what you need to know.
How to start Circuit Speedway in 20 seconds in Kirby and the Forgotten Land
There are several races on the level, but to win the first race in 20 seconds for the hidden secondary goal, this is what you need to take into account.
Impulse with B, jump with A.
Press pressure B to pulse.
That means staying close to corners, avoiding enemies and obstacles, jumping over smaller barricades, and using piles of pneumatics and ramps for longer jumps.
You can also use Kirby to clear all obstacles and enemies on the track before starting the race, which will keep you from the hassle of avoiding them.
Keep practicing and eventually learn the lesson of the course to reduce your time even more.
That’s all you need to know about how to start Circuit Speedway in 20 seconds in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. If you are looking for more help with the game, such as playing in cooperative multiplayer mode, visit Clawroline or the features of the various Amiibo for the game, be sure to read our guides. For more great news on the industry, be sure to search for dlprivateserver.
- You can eat a Kirby real car pastel from Kirby and the Forgotten Land at Kirby cafes in Japan
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land gets a free demo and an exciting trailer with general description
- The new trailer for Kirby and the Forgotten Land is a mouthful
- The Kirby and the Forgotten Land trailer presents new skills, co-op mode and launch date
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land announced; Soon in the spring of 2022
look for more