Kirby and the Forgotten Land have finally arrived, taking the pink-pink icon to a 3D world full of hidden secrets and adorable little enemies to defeat. It is a perfect family game to play with children or just with casual players. Here’s everything you need to know about plays Kirby and the Forgotten Land in collaborative mode.
Cooperative game in Kirby and the forgotten land
Controls Bandana Dee as two players
The Waddle Dee bandana has controls that are a little different from Kirby, which cannot be flipped like the pink ring.
- You can perform the same decisive attack that Kirby does by pressing ZL and A, and you can also use his spear to quickly attack enemies by pressing B repeatedly.
- To maintain B while parked, Bandana Dee will load its launch. Only then will he turn around and fly up into the air so he can fly. While doing this, small flashes of light will also fall directly under him.
- Finally, if you hold down B and aim the analog joystick to the left in one direction, Waddle Dee can launch its trigger in that direction. A red star lens appears on the floor to indicate exactly where it will land, which is useful in the 3D plan for Kirby and Forgotten Land.
Is there a cooperative online?
No, Kirby and the Forgotten Land are exclusively local multiplayer.
That’s all you need to know about how to play cooperative multiplayer in Kirby and the Forgotten Land. For more information on the game, check for dlprivateserver or see more of our coverage later.
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land gets a free demo and an exciting trailer with general description
- The new trailer for Kirby and the Forgotten Land is a joke
- The Kirby and the Forgotten Land trailer presents new skills, co-op mode and launch date
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land announced; Soon in the spring of 2022
look to get more