The action RPG collaboration between FromSoftware and George RR Martin, Elden Ring, is finally available now, and as many players as critics are having fun exploring the vast world of The Lands Between and finding giant bosses. If you spend most of your time fighting monster monsters and, yes, just trying to survive, you’re probably looking for effective weapons. In this guide we will give you clues how to bring guadaña alada. So let’s get straight to the point, do you agree?
How to get dried guadaña in the Fire Ring
First, head to the Church of the Pilgrimage Place of Grace, located on the northern tip of the Weeping Peninsula.
It is possible that you will bring an antorcha or a lantern, which is already quite dark down there.
Statistical requirements for guadaña alada and weapons skills
Alada guadaña can be found from the beginning in the Fire Ring and is an effective weapon, especially for faith constructions. Specifically, you need at least 16 power, 16 resistance, and 24 strength to handle it.
And that’s all you need to know about how to get dried guadaña in the Fire Ring. Be sure to search on dlprivateserver or see our wiki guide for more tips, tricks and information about the game.
- Elden Call public service announcement: 75,000 sessions can be easily reached in 15 minutes
- Here is an announcement about Elden Ring’s public service about the guard of Stormveil Castle
- Launch of the Fire Ring tops the charts in the UK; Sale on Double Horizon Forbidden West’s
- The Fire Ring is unusually immersive because it does not matter if it’s all over
- New trailer for Elden Ring starring Ming-Na Wen
look for more