Ahead of its official launch this week, Square Enix launched a prototype for the Triangle Strategy, which allows players to get an idea of the jugability of Artdink editor and developer Artdink’s 2D-HD title. This allows players to try out the first three chapters of the game’s history for free, with the added benefit of being able to transfer these advances to the entire game once it’s launched. In this guide we will explain how to import saved project data into Triangle Strategy so it can continue exactly where it left off in the demonstration.
Prolog Demonstration Import Save data in Triangle Strategy
Consider that you will need to play on the Nintendo Switch console that contains the saved data from the demo screen. For example, if you have updated to a new OLED switch since you played, it should transfer the stored data.
Are there any bonuses for importing your Prologue demo file?
Besides giving you the opportunity to retell the adventure where you left off in the demonstration, there are no bonus elements or anything in the game that you get to do.
This only allows you to save time on your adventure and not have to go back to playing the first three chapters.
That’s all you need to know about import saved data from the Triangle Strategy logo demonstration to the entire game. For more tips, tricks and guides, be sure to check out dlprivate server or see more of our coverage on Square Enix’s latest epic 2D HD role-playing game in the future.
- Triangle Strategy Review – Salvation Game
- Triangle Strategy gets a new and longest demonstration later today
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a character trailer in English with Benedict Pascal
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a new character trailer with Benedict Pascal
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a character trailer in English with Frederica Aesfrost
look for more