The Lands Between hosts several sites that are not exactly easy to reach, whether they are tough enemies or search barriers with blank instructions. This underground city belongs to the last category, but here we have all the information you need. Here it is how to get to Nokron, the Eternal City in the Fire Ring.
How to get to Nokron, Eternal City in Elden Ring
Nokron can not be found exactly floating on the map of the normal outer world, which is found in the depths of the subsurface. There is a way to teleport in small sections, but here’s what you need to do to explore the whole area:
Ranni’s series of missions will eventually take you here, but you can also go directly to the castle to open Nokron first.
This can be an extremely difficult game depending on your level and team, but here we have a useful guide for bosses.
A large shrine will open on the ground near Fort Haight after the Radahn is destroyed.
Liquid stone can be clearly seen from Sitio de Gracia, so you do not have to travel very fast.
Going down the hill will take you directly to Nokron, but be careful not to die from the frost damage. An easy way to know where it is falling is to see where other players are leaving their messages, if you are playing online.
That’s all you need to know about how to get to Nokron, the Eternal City in the Fire Ring. Be sure to consult our wiki guide for more tips, tricks and other useful information about Lands Between.
- Elden Call public service announcement: 75,000 sessions can be easily reached in 15 minutes
- Here is an announcement about Elden Ring’s public service about the guard of Stormveil Castle
- Launch of the Fire Ring tops the charts in the UK; Sale on Double Horizon Forbidden West’s
- The Fire Ring is unusually immersive because it does not matter if it’s all over
- New trailer for Elden Ring starring Ming-Na Wen
look for more