Developed by FromSoftware and released by Bandai Namco, Elden Ring is a new open world action RPG that has just been launched for PC and consoles. The game also presents the tradition and general myths written by George RR Martin, and it’s full of secrets to discover, as well as optional puzzles to explore. Here it is how to get to Hæmningskirken in Elden Ring.
How to get to Hæmningskirken in Elden Ring
The churches of the Elden Ring will now host a sacred prayer, allowing you to potentially experience the restorative effects of your sacred stones, and there is also one in the Church of the Inhibition. The church is located on the farthest corner of the north from Liurnia of the Lakes, although getting there can be a bit complicated.
Each time the call starts, you will start collecting grasshoppers if you are within its line of sight, so you hide the object quickly.
As you approach the church, you will be invaded by Vyke, who carries a spear and several tricks that evoke madness.
Lead the battle of Vyke
Defeating it will reward you with Vyke’s spear of war, which comes with a unique weapon ability that allows you to inflict madness on your enemies.
After destroying it, you can go to the Inhibition Church to pick up a sacred Lágrima, a new armor and rest in the Place of Grace there.
That’s all you need to know about how to get to Hæmningskirken in Elden Ring. Be sure to consult our wiki guide for more tips and information about the game.
- Elden Call public service announcement: 75,000 sessions can be easily reached in 15 minutes
- Here is an announcement about Elden Ring’s public service about the guard of Stormveil Castle
- Launch of the Fire Ring tops the charts in the UK; Sale on Double Horizon Forbidden West’s
- The Fire Ring is unusually immersive because it does not matter if it’s all over
- New trailer for Elden Ring starring Ming-Na Wen
look for more