Fire Ring is the latest action-RPG developed by FromSoftware and released by Bandai Namco, and has just been launched for PC and consoles. The game presents a massive open world called Lands Between, and just like in previous Souls games, players will be able to gather a huge variety of weapons and create interesting constructions around it. Here it is how to get Wheel of Ghiza in Elden Ring.
Take the Ghiza flight in the Fire Ring
Carrying the impressive Rueda de Ghiza weapon requires you to arrive at the Volcano Manor in Mt. Come now and you can get there and start the search for Rya in Liurnia of the Lakes, or go naturally on to the game and climb the mountain.
Rya can be found in Liurnia of the Lakes, and her quest rewards you with an invitation to Volcano Manor, as well as the Recusant Finger element that allows you to invade other players.
You can also get there by going to the Altus plateau and ascending to the top of the mountain.
Ghiza wheel statistical requirements
A clear retreat to the Whirligig Battlefield in Bloodborne, Ghiza’s Wheel is a force-based weapon with statistical requirements of 28 Str and 18 Dex.
And just like the Whirligig Sierra, it comes with the art of the Spinning Wheel weapon, allowing you to use the reels to attack your opponents. It also evokes a large accumulation of blood, which turns into a weapon that is very useful for increasing strength, especially taking into account the power that is the blood in this game.
That’s all you need to know about How to get the Wheel of Ghiza in the Fire Ring. Be sure to consult our wiki guide for more tips and information about the game.
- A Speedrunner can reach the Fire Ring in less than 30 minutes
- NPD February: Elden Ring leads software listings and is the largest launch from 2022 to date
- Elden Call public service announcement: 75,000 sessions can be easily reached in 15 minutes
- Here is an announcement about Elden Ring’s public service about the guard of Stormveil Castle
- The launch of the Fire Ring tops the charts in the UK; Sale on Double Horizon Forbidden West’s
look to get more