Fire Ring is a brand new action RPG developed by FromSoftware and released by Bandai Namco, and has just been launched for PC and consoles. The game also features a large open world called Lands Between, with tons of optional mazmorra to discover and bosses to battle. There are also many combinations of different armor that can help make your construction look truly unique. Here it is how to get the D armor set, known as the Twinned set, in the Elden Ring.
Wear the D armor (gemelo set) with the mouse pampered in the Elden Ring
It does not matter how one arrives at the Meseta de Altus, whether it is through the ascent of the barranco or the Great Ascensor of the Dectus.
Let me hug you and ask you for a favor. You receive the spoiled rat and have the option of handing it over to its rightful owner.
The twinned armor set is definitely one of the most attractive sets in the game, and has a total weight of 30. It provides decent enough resistance and damage negligence and works better against fire damage.
D’s Armor and Fia’s Questline
In addition to large verses, it is also possible to give the Twinned armor set to Brother D when it arrives at Deeproot Depths as part of Fia’s search bar.
Even if you want to renew the armor, Brother D will leave it on the floor so that it recovers when it recovers the area.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the D-armor, or the Twinned set, in the Elden Ring. Be sure to consult our wiki guide for more tips and information about the game.
- Elden Call public service announcement: 75,000 sessions can be easily reached in 15 minutes
- Here is an announcement about Elden Ring’s public service about the guard of Stormveil Castle
- Launch of the Fire Ring tops the charts in the UK; Sale on Double Horizon Forbidden West’s
- The Fire Ring is unusually immersive because it does not matter if it’s all over
- New trailer for Elden Ring starring Ming-Na Wen
look for more