Most likely I have heard of illusory walls recently. It does not have to be Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, but the incredibly well hidden ones in The Lands Between and Elden Ring. In this guide, we unpack what you need to know to find Illusory walls in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
Find illusory walls in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
The easiest way to find illusory walls is to stand on any wall that has gold particles floating around it. If you went up to the wall, you should also be able to see through it from sharp angles if it was illusory.
When you see one of these, open your map and see if there seems to be more space to explore beyond the wall than you see.
Out of the little golden walls, Illusory Walls looks like any other normal wall in the game, making it pretty hard to find. There are probably many of them from our time in the game and until now.
For example, if you are parked right in front of a wall and open your map and you can see that you can apparently continue exploring ahead, knowing that you have found an illusory wall.
Once you have encountered one of these walls, simply hit it with a body-to-body attack by pressing R3 / RS (by clicking on the analog joystick on the right). It will disappear so you can find what is hiding behind it, which is a collection object most of the time.
That’s all you need to know about Illusory walls. For more useful instructions on the game, see the links below.
- Public Service Announcement: This Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Trick Can Help It Grow Jefes to Get Legendary Bots and XP
- Review of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – A Trip to Fate
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands will admit the cross game on all platforms, including PlayStation
- The season card for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands includes a new class and several buttons
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands returns Chaos Chamber Endgame in a new trailer
look for more