MetaMask is an Ethereum-based cryptographic ticket that facilitates transactions across platforms of cryptocurrencies in a simplified way, but how add Avalanche Network to MetaMask?
The ticket accepts several cryptocurrencies and offers additional services, such as the ability to add custom tokens and connect MetaMask to OpenSea to purchase various NFTs.
Without restrictions, MetaMask will first require the integration of the Avalanche blockchain to begin initiating transactions using AVAX. Let’s take a look at how users can add the Avalanche network to their MetaMask tickets to start making AVAX transactions through a few simple guided steps.
How to add avalanche to MetaMask
For users who are curious about adding Avalanche integration to their MetaMask tickets, first of all follow the steps below:
- Open the MetaMask Chrome Extension or Web browser extension of your choice. If you’re on a mobile device, download the MetaMask ticket from the Google Play Store / App Store.
- Create a cryptographic ticket by following simple instructions, or import your existing ticket if you have already created one.
- In a predetermined way, the MetaMask ticket is always connected to the main Ethereum network. Click Ethereum’s main network panel to change the setting.
- Click the drop-down menu and select Add Network.
You will then be redirected to a page where you will need to enter the AVAX network information. Fill in exactly the following details:
- Network Name: Red Avalanche
- New RPC URL: https://api.avax.network/ext/bc/C/rpc
- Chain ID: 43114 or 0xa86a
- Currency symbol: AVAX
- From Block Explorer: https://snowtrace.io/
After completing this, click Save. Then your MetaMask ticket is connected to the Avalanche network, you’re ready! This allows you to exchange or use Avalanche-compatible cryptocurrencies, such as AVAX, through its MetaMask ticket.
Lee mas: How to connect the MetaMask ticket to PancakeSwap
Pro Sports Game Tips counts with the support of its audience. When you buy via links on our site, we can earn an affiliate commission. Learn more