To the extent that the Mexican landscape in Forza Horizon 5 is advancing at full speed, it is likely that Temeraria’s skills a few times. Like the Wrecking Ball skill, it appears to perform specific actions while driving, but you probably have no idea what it really takes to win it.
Gain Daredevil skills in Forza Horizon 5
Daredevil’s ability to make three accidents with other vehicles is very successful. In other words, you have to drive around another car in the car without encountering them to activate an ‘almost accident’, and then do this with two other cars within about five seconds in a row.
It sounds complicated, but if you know where you are going, you can accumulate them pretty quickly.
The best way to grow Daredevil Skills is to go to Guanajuato in the northeast of the map.
Navigate here and select the ‘Horizon Solo’ option from the online menu, which causes AI Drivatars to represent the online players from your friends list instead of sharing the world with other real players.
These are more predictable in their movements than other riders on the line, so it is much easier to ride around them to cause ‘almost accidents’. Combine this with the large number of them in Guanajuato, and you can easily bring Daredevil’s abilities to Forza Horizon 5.
For more tips, tricks and guides about the game, look for dlprivateserver or see more of our coverage in the future.
- Microsoft: Halo Infinite reached over 20 million players; Forza Horizon 5 to 18 million
- Forza Horizon 5 vs. Forza Horizon 4: Which racing game is the best?
- Forza Horizon 5 marks the biggest launch week in Xbox history with 10 million players
- Playground games to enhance the availability of Forza Horizon 5 with sign language
- Forza Horizon 5 gets the biggest launch day among all Xbox Game Studios games with 4.5 million players
look to get more